All rights, including copyright, in Jeanette Flynn's web site and its contents, are either, owned or licensed to Jeanette Flynn, or otherwise used by Jeanette Flynn as permitted by applicable law.
In accessing Jeanette Flynn’s web pages, you agree to access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any public use. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of Jeanette Flynn's web site without the prior written permission of Jeanette Flynn or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Terms and Conditions Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Jeanette Flynn subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. Jeanette Flynn reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
3. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Jeanette Flynn. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Jeanette Flynn, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non- infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. In no event will Jeanette Flynn be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site. Jeanette Flynn does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. The names, images and logos identifying Jeanette Flynn or third parties and their products and services are proprietary marks of Jeanette Flynn and/or third parties. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right under any trademark or patent of Jeanette Flynn, or any other third party.
5. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that Term or Condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
7. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this web site and therefore should cease using this web site immediately.
8. The booking of the event is only reserved after a non-refundable deposit of £25 has been received. Arranging a trial does not reserve Jeanette Flynn’s services for the event. The final balance must be paid 14 days prior to the wedding day. Payments can be made in cash or via bank transfer. The non-refundable deposit will be deducted from the final balance. Failure to pay the fees within the stated time will result in the date being released.
9. The client shall inform Jeanette Flynn of any issues including, but not limited to, sensitivities to products or equipment, allergies and medical conditions. Jeanette Flynn cannot be held responsible for any reaction to products used.
10. The client can at any point cancel the event in writing. Jeanette Flynn will be under no obligation to refund any monies paid until point of cancellation, however the client will not be liable for any further payments. Jeanette Flynn cannot be held responsible for any mechanical fault, act of god, serious illness or injury that prevents her reaching you on your wedding day. She will to the best of her ability provide a replacement MUA/Stylist. However if this is not possible, you will be refunded the wedding day fee. No further compensation will be offered. It is strongly advised that you take out wedding insurance to cover you against this eventuality.